AUTOMATED INSTALLATION ENTRY (AIE)
The Automated Installation Entry (AIE) access control security system continues open / walk-in registration of Fort Gordon Tenant Activities, Units and Directorate personnel and family members for AIE ID Cards. In addition, unit scheduled registration will begin on 15 Jan 2013.
Registration options are:
1. Fort Gordon Gate 1 Visitors Control Center (VCC) - open registration / walk-in (military members, family members, retirees, contractors) using one of two AIE Registration terminals at the VCC, Monday through Friday, 0800-1630. Open registration will continue indefinitely. Both terminals will be used based on registration load on a given day.
2. Fort Gordon MP Admin Office (two terminals) and VCC (one terminal) located in Darling Hall, Room 151 - Unit scheduled appointments only for the time being, Monday through Friday, 0900-1600. PMO POC below will designate which location an appointment is scheduled for with the unit coordinator. Fort Gordon units, agencies and directorates submitted registration requirements per the AIE MOI to the PMO so that unit scheduled registration could begin after 15 January 2013. Open / Walk-in Registration will also be done at the MP Admin Office on a space available basis until further notice.
3. Family members can attend the unit scheduled registration appointment with their sponsor, or use the open registration option at the Gate 1 VCC, or the MP Admin Office (space available until further notice) at their discretion.
4. All personnel registering in AIE must bring their DoD issued ID card at time of registration.
5. Personnel who do not register in AIE will be admitted access using the current means (DoD ID card, Visitor Pass).
Questions should be directed to the AIE POC is Mr. Thomas Scott, Project Officer, Provost Marshall's Office (PMO), 706-791-2521.
(Last updated: Tuesday, 5 March 2013)