Are you coming to Fort Gordon?
Complete your mandatory education inprocessing online!
Education & Counseling Services
Education Services and programs are available at the Education Center and Multi-Use Learning Facility. Active duty military, reserve component military, retirees, Department of the Army civilians and their adult family members may receive counseling, information about financial aid and local programs, and enrollment in selected programs. For more resources check out our Services listings and Helpful Links pages.
College credit by examination is available to all Active duty and reserve component military personnel FREE of charge. Retirees, Department of the Army civilians and all adult family members may be administered college credit-by-examinations for a nominal charge.
Counseling Services include;
- Education, career and guidance counseling.
- Military Occupational Specialty - career maps and promotion study guidance.
- Financial aid, grants and scholarship information.
- Montgomery GI Bill, Veterans Education Assistance Program (VEAP), and Old GI Bill/Vietnam-era VA education benefit program information.
- Post 9/11 GI-Bill education benefit program information.
- Evaluation of military experience for civilian college credit using the Joint Service Transcript (JST) or DD295.
- ROTC Green to Gold Program, AMEDD and Physician Assistant information.
- Functional Academic Skills Training (FAST) program
- The counselor will use the GoArmyEd website to maintain your educational record.
Troops To Teachers provides those interested in a second career in public secondary education.
The Army Continuing Education System (ACES) promotes lifelong learning opportunities.
Multi-Use Learning Facility (MLF) is the primary source for self-development materials on Fort Gordon..
|Learn More...||Learn More...||Learn More...|