BATTLEGEAR for the FRG
2012 Fort Gordon Family Readiness Symposium
22 August 2012 /
Childcare - If you need childcare, the point of
contact is LaToya Stallings at 706-791-1305. Children must be
registered with and use Child, Youth, and School Service (CYSS).
Childcare costs will be paid by ACS. Deadline to reserve your
slot(s) is 10 August.
Lunch is provided to conference attendees.
Tickets located inside symposium folders at registration.
Pre-Requisite: To participate in the conference,
volunteers must either be registered in VMIS or select VMIS as one of
their sessions. To access, go to
follow these instructions:
- Select the hand in the upper right corner, Volunteer Tools.
- On the CONUS map, select Georgia.
- From the Georgia listing, select Fort Gordon.
- Select the organization or affiliation of where you'd like to
volunteer from the drop-down menu.
- Select the specific program for which you are looking from the
- Select the volunteer position for which you would like to apply.
- Review the position description and select apply.
For VMIS registration assistance, contact