Steps for Communication with your Supervisor Concerning
the Home Based Telework Program
1. Fill out the Telework Agreement.
Draft some duties.
3. Discuss duties and performance expectations with supervisor until clearly understood.
4. Provide supervisor with home office safety self certification.
4. Supervisor and employee signs agreement.
5. Furnish a copy
of the agreement to your time keeper.
( There are no special changes in recording time.)
6. When period of pilot program is over, complete evaluation.
7. Send evaluation to installation coordinator, Steve Rayle.