DPTMS Vision Statement
- In a professional, mission and customer first manner, focused on proactive support to mission partner commanders.
- By maintaining open constant dialogue with mission partner operations staffs, and brigade or equivalent leaders, understanding their current and evolving missions and proactively developing recommendations within our mission areas for continued, evolving support to the installation
- By identifying resource requirements or other solutions for overcoming obstacles to providing required support to mission partner commands
- Remaining professional in all we do with our military, civilian, family member support base, treating all we interact with fairly, and with respect.
- By maintaining open, professional dialogue with our staff counterparts at higher, lower or adjacent echelons and ensuring everyone that “needs to know,”…..knows,……well in advance
- Through development and instituting an internal directorate training program to enhance the capabilities and potential of our work force, and to be stewards of our financial, real and mission support property.
DPTMS Top 10 Strategic and Operational Priorities
Provide proactive support to the Garrison Commanders near, mid and long term development programs.
- Provide proactive support to mission partners and local community
- Strengthen the Sustainable Range, Range Development, and ITAM programs
- Develop and implement a robust IOC training program that incorporates new personnel training, monthly refreshing training, professional emergency management certifications, and continuous assessment of operational documents used to execute the IOC mission
- Identify long range solutions for sustainable range management, Security personnel, Plans and Programs personnel, TSC and IOC personnel
- Strengthen the installation AT program, through increased unit involvement, a more robust, well planned individual small unit and installation collective training and exercise program
- Identify areas of required mission or technological growth to support mission partner mission evolution
- Resolve Common Levels of Support issues proactively by keeping supported units informed well in advance