The Woodworth Consolidated Library is your comprehensive resource for all educational needs. Our friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful team work hard to make your library experience enriching and worthwhile! The library’s valuable resources are only a visit, phone call, or mouse click away.
Services & Collections
- Computers for Internet, word processing, and research needs
- Comprehensive reference services: help with research, writing, office applications
- Internet & computer applications
- Electronic access to academic research and popular leisure reading (reviewed journals, newspapers, e-books, audio books and more)
- Interlibrary Loan
- Test proctoring
- Military, Telecommunications & Electronics Collections
- Army Publications including AR, TM, PAM and more
- Wide variety of special programs: book clubs, author talks, Adult & Child reading programs and more!
- Paperback exchanges
- Children’s collections and Children's room with popular books, magazines, & paperbacks.
- Periodicals, journals, magazines, reference collections
- Books: Nonfiction, Fiction, Bestsellers, popular favorites
- Conference Room
- Audio Books & Music CDs
- Popular fiction and Non-Fiction DVDs
- Free Wireless Internet
- Strategy Games and Puzzles available for public use
- Comfortable surroundings, friendly, dedicated and helpful staff!
The library offers technical and special collections, academic materials, and human resources to help meet the needs of our military students. Our Consolidated Library Mission is to provide, develop, and maintain strategic knowledge management resources in support of the training and educational missions of the US Army and TRADOC; to tactically serve, aid, and promote superior education of Army soldiers and students.
You can access the majority of our databases easily and quickly through AKO (see quick guide below). Also, any of our knowledgeable Librarians would be glad to provide more information and assistance on how to use our in-depth variety of print, electronic, and multi-media resources.To access Library databases follow these easy instructions: AKO Library Quick Guide
Log into AKO at: https://www.us.army.mil
Helpful Academic Databases & How-To's:
My ILibrary eBooks: Tutorial
BIOGRAPHY in Context: Tutorial
ACADEMIC ONEFILE: Tutorial
OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS: Tutorial