Personnel Automation Branch
EMILPO provides the Active Army with a Personnel Management Information System. The software is maintained in an operationally and technically effective condition suitable for world-wide implementation.
EMILPO is an integrated, automated military personnel system designed to:
- Serve America's Army during mobilization, war, and demobilization.
- Serve the active Army during peacetime.
- Provide commanders a responsive personnel management system that facilitates peacetime readiness management and wartime operations.
- Improves readiness
- Enhances productivity and avoids costly maintenance
- Moves transaction processing closer to the user and reduces data entry efforts
- Provides immediate error resolution and faster flow of correct shared information
- More efficient and robust data capability at unit level
- Provides primary platform for personnel/pay interface and other enhancements
|U.S. Army HRC||TRADOC|
|Chief, Personnel Automation Branch||791-1991|
|System Administrator - 369th; 73d; 442d; 15th; 447th; DA Feedback||791-1988|
|System Administrator - 551st; RNCOA; 7th Signal Cmd||791-1989|
|System Administrator - EAMC; ADL; DENTAC; WTB; Garrison; Vet Command||791-5236|