Personnel Services Branch
The Personnel Services Branch (PSB) is located in Room 207 of the Soldier Service Center (Darling Hall, Building 33720).
HOURS: 0730 to 1600, Monday thru Friday. The PSB is closed on weekends and all Federal Holidays. For more information, call 706-791-4018.
The PSB is responsible for the IN/OUT processing of all assigned permanent party enlisted personnel; the maintenance and updating of enlisted Military Personnel Files (MPF) to include updates of DD Form 93 (Record of Emergency Data), SGLV 8286 (Servicemen's Group Life Insurance) and Enlisted Record Briefs (ERBs); personnel actions processing; and enlisted promotions. PSB also conducts local Officer Candidate School boards and screens applications for Warrant Officer Schools.
- Soldiers must have PCS Orders
- Soldiers must have signed leave form with control number
- Soldiers should have MPF with enlisted contract, reenlistment contracts and DD Form 214, if any
- Soldiers must have orders, unit clearance papers, and leave form in order to request installation clearance papers
SGLV/DD Form 93 Updates
If a Soldier is adding or deleting family members, they must update information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) first.
Enlisted Records Brief (ERB) Updates
- SSG and below must schedule appointments through their S-1
- SFC and above can call to schedule their own appointments at 791-1961/1963