Enterprise Email SOPs
Fort Gordon transitioned to
Enterprise Email service, managed by the Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA), in November 2011.
Enterprise Email Services Delivered:
· 4 gigabytes of on-line email storage
· 500 megabyte webmail accounts for those who don’t normally use Army email
to perform their duties
· Better webmail interface with the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook
· Access to email from anywhere, at any time, from any authorized device
· Share individual, organizational, and resource calendars across the
· Find email addresses and contact information for Army and DoD email users
at other locations across DoD
· Keep your email account active during PCS moves and unit relocations
Migration (for new migration only)
· Preserving your email environment data (i.e. Inbox mail, Calendar events,
Contacts, Rules and Auto-complete information) is each user’s
responsibility. Instructions on how to ensure this data is preserved in
order to upload it to your new email account are listed below.
· All current email and calendar data will be transferred to your Enterprise
Email account. No data will be lost during the migration.
· The intent is to migrate all Army email users worldwide to Enterprise
Email by 30 Sep 2011.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact your local NEC Support Team to learn more at 791-5493.