U.S. Army Signal Network Enterprise Center- Fort Gordon
The Fort Gordon Army Signal Network Enterprise Center (NEC) provides services to the 7th Signal Command(T), US Army Signal Center of Excellence, Garrison, the Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center and a host of other tenant organizations on Fort Gordon installation.
Fort Gordon is located in Augusta, Georgia, in a region commonly referred to as the
Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
The NEC offers services in the areas of Communications, Information Technology, and Information Assurance.
The NEC is charged with providing fundamental support in the areas of:
2. Electronic Mail
3. Local Area Networking (LAN) connectivity
4. Wide Area Networking (WAN) interconnectivity
5. Information Assurance
6. LAN/WAN/Platform access management
7. Network Operating System management and maintenance
8. Platform Support Services
In addition, the NEC maintains expertise sufficient to support the customers on campus with extended IM/IT services as negotiated on a reimbursable basis.